Right now on the Collection Listings by default I can see all the fields (defined in the Content Type).
There are a few problems:
- If I have (and I do have) more than 10 fields, then the listings (table view) becomes useless (is very difficult to understand anything because all fields get trimmed)
- Even if I adjust the columns width for each field, this is not saved.
- If I attach a image on a Media field, I can't get/view a thumbnail unless I click on the appropriate link icon
- A table view is not always appropriate for all content types
What I expect:
- Be able to check/uncheck what fields are visible in listing
- Adjust the width of a column and be able to reorder columns and save the state
- Save/reuse filters
- Be able to check what image (media field) to be displayed in the listing as a thumbnail
- Provide multiple view types like: list, grid, table (look at Airtable/DatoCMS for instance)
2 weeks ago
Hey, thank you for your comment.
We will try to implement your suggestions!
1 9 months ago Reply